1. All support queries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our support request form.
- The SMSF Incubator is a community initiative
- The SMSF Incubator solution does not include phone support.
- Any Incubator users making support enquiries by phone will be asked to submit their enquiry via email or web form.
- In addition, users of the SMSF Incubator cannot access phone or email support directly from Class Super. Any support enquiries made direct to Class Super will be forwarded to the SMSF Incubator support team.
- Learn about our support service standards here.
2. Class licence and support cannot be split.
3. Class licence is pooled/grouped by SMSF Incubator and has to be paid monthly in arrears.
4. You may decide to take over your licence with Class at any time however you will be required to pay for a minimum of 24 SMSFs ($550 inc. GST per month).
Regardless of the number of funds you can continue to utilise the SMSF Incubator.
5. Unused support doesn't carry over each year.
6. Support queries will be referred to the comprehensive Class Super user guide or training modules in the first instance where appropriate.
7. Users of the Incubator service are unable to submit support queries direct to Class Super. All support enquiries need to be submitted to SMSF Incubator as per the above.
8. We may assist with one fund transition at our discretion as part of the on-boarding process.
Additional transitions completed at either $165 per fund (if BGL file available) or $330 for a manual transitions. We will not provide a free transition if you have a single SMSF. More information regarding transitions / migration of SMSF client data here.
9. Tax agent appointed will be your business or a tax agent of your choice.
You must be a registered tax agent to use the SMSF Incubator
10. When a licence and support package is purchased and you’ve been issued with your Class login credentials, you are strongly encouraged to register immediately for the webinar or on-demand training modules provided by Class Super.
You can register via the Class Super website here.
11. All fees must be paid via direct debit from your nominated bank account or credit card and are levied monthly in arrears based on the number of funds you have active on Class for the month.
The following article outlines how we calculate your monthly licence fees: How we calculate monthly Class licence fees.